Senior Accountant | 336.417.5449 | Email
Amie is a member of our tax team, mainly preparing corporate, partnership and individual income tax returns as well as financial statements for bookkeeping clients. She is proficient in preparing quarterly and annual payroll tax filings, 1099 filing requirements and household employee compliance.
Amie manages our clients’ business personal property tax filings and has assisted many clients with property tax audits. Amie also assists clients who are converting to QuickBooks from other accounting software. She began her career with GBM in 2005, after spending seven years as a credit and collections account analyst in manufacturing.
- BS, Accounting—Elon College
- MS, Accounting—University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Boy Scout Troop 65 of Saxapahaw, Treasurer
- St. Mark’s Church-Burlington, Member
- United Way of Alamance County Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build, Volunteer
Amie likes spending time with her husband and boys, whether it’s at a ball game, out on the boat or vacationing in Vermont. She also enjoys running, reading, playing tennis and golf.