Tax Intern | 336.417.5504 | Email
Parisa joins Gilliam Bell Moser as an intern to assist our Tax Team with tax return preparation and administrative duties. She is currently attending the University of North Carolina at Greensboro where she will graduate May of 2023 with a Master of Accounting degree. Parisa is the recipient of the UNCG Dean’s Scholarship and has been part of the UNCG Chancellor’s List for 3 years straight.
UNCG’s Fall 2021 Bryan School Magazine featured an article about a capstone project Parisa completed in Spring 2021. She is also the recipient of the Truist Emerging Leaders Certification from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Parisa began her career with GBM September 2021 and is originally from Tehran, Iran.
- MS, Accounting – University of North Carolina, Greensboro – May 2023
- BS, Accounting – University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Beta Gamma Sigma (Business Honor Society), Member
- Alpha Lambda Delta (National Honor Society), Member
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholar (National Honor Society), Member
When not attending classes or at the office, Parisa enjoys drawing, painting, reading books (mainly comic books), watching movies and TV shows, playing video games, and learning Korean.