David W. Johnson, CPA
Emeritus | NC #7400 | 336.417.5477 | Email
David’s concentrations are in the areas of audit and tax services. He works with clients to provide management advisory services and estate planning.
David has been with Gilliam Bell Moser since 1963.
- BS, Accounting – Guilford College
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountant
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA) Symposium Committee – Former Chair
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA) Management of an Accounting Practice Committee – Former Chair
- Alamance County Area Chamber of Commerce – Former Treasurer
- The Accounting Board of Advisors, Elon University – Former Member
- Advisory Board to the Love School of Business, Elon University – Former Member
- Optimist Club of Graham, NC – Former President
- Burlington Luncheon Club – Member
- Boss of the Year – National Secretaries Association – Burlington Chapter
- Executive of the Year – Professional Secretaries International
- Event of the Year – Alamance County Area Chamber of Commerce
- Optimist of the Year – Optimist International
Away from the office, David enjoys playing tennis and traveling.