Audit Intern | 336.417.5507 | Contact
Gia Sorensen is an audit intern on the A&A team at Gilliam Bell Moser. She’s currently in her senior year at Elon University, working towards a double major in Accounting and Psychology, with an expected graduation date in May 2024.
During her time at Elon, Gia has achieved academic recognition, being named to both the President’s List and Dean’s List.
Gia began her internship with Gilliam Bell Moser in January 2024 and is from Denver, Colorado.
In addition to her studies and internship, Gia is involved in academic societies at Elon University, being a member of Psi Chi, The International Honor Society in Psychology, and Beta Gamma Sigma, The International Business Honor Society. Her participation in these societies demonstrates her commitment to academic excellence and her fields of study. Gia is a focused and committed student and intern.
- BS, Accounting—Elon University – May 2024
BA, Psychology —Elon University – May 2024
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Psi Chi (The International Honor Society in Psychology)
- Beta Gamma Sigma (The International Business Honor Society)
In her free time, Gia enjoys puzzles and exploring the outdoors through hiking.