Joy S. Klenke, CPA
Senior Audit Manager | NC #31960 | 336.417.5511 | Email
A member of our accounting and auditing (A&A) team and non-profit niche team. Joy provides audit services, prepares financial statements, and tracks net assets for Gilliam Bell Moser clients. She serves our A&A team as practice administrator, scheduling and organizing to best meet team objectives. Joy also helped develop our financial monitoring service and our Financial Literacy program in 2012.
Since starting with our firm as an intern in 2003, clients have routinely commented on her friendliness and efficiency. Joy was hired full-time in 2004 and works in our Greensboro office.
- BSBA, magna cum laude – Appalachian State University
- MS, Accounting – Appalachian State University
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- The Servant Center, former Board Chair, current Board Member
- Financial Literacy Mentor
Away from the office, Joy enjoys singing in a praise band, and spending time with her husband, two sons, and their two dogs.