Lindsay Lang, CPA
Tax Manager | NC #41529 | 336.417.5486 | Contact
Working out of our Greensboro office, Lindsay prepares income tax returns for corporate, partnership and individual clients. A member of our tax team, she works closely with clients, focusing on ways to minimize tax burdens and maximize tax benefits. Lindsay is also a member of the Non-Profit Niche Team and prepares applications for tax-exempt status and non-profit returns.
Lindsay grew up in Middlesex, North Carolina and moved to the Greensboro area in 2016 to start her career with Gilliam Bell Moser after attending N.C. State where she received her Master’s in Accounting.
- Master of Accounting – North Carolina State University
- BS, magna cum laude, Accounting – Methodist University
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Down Syndrome Network of Greater Greensboro, Treasurer
In Lindsay’s free time she enjoys spending time with her husband, son and dog. She also enjoys golfing, hiking, and kayaking.