Staff Accountant | 336.417.5504 | Contact
As a member of the GBM tax team, Parisa assists with corporate, partnership, and individual tax return preparation. She graduated from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro May 2023 with a Master of Science in Accounting. Parisa received the Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, Outstanding Graduate Student Award, Bryan School Academic Excellence Medal, and the Achievement and Leadership Award.
UNCG’s Fall 2021 Bryan School Magazine featured an article about a capstone project Parisa completed in Spring 2021. She is also the recipient of the Truist Emerging Leaders Certification from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Parisa began her career with GBM September 2021 as a Tax Intern before transitioning to a full-time Staff Accountant in June 2023. She is originally from Tehran, Iran.
- MS, Accounting – University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- BS, summa cum laude, Accounting – University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Beta Gamma Sigma (Business Honor Society), Member
- Alpha Lambda Delta (National Honor Society), Member
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholar (National Honor Society), Member
When not attending classes or at the office, Parisa enjoys drawing, painting, reading books (mainly comic books), watching movies and TV shows, playing video games, and learning Korean.