Senior Accountant | 336.417.5458 | Contact
A member of our tax team, Amy prepares property tax listings, quarterly and annual payroll reports and 1099 filings. She also offers QuickBooks support, financial statements and bookkeeping services. Amy has her QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification. Prior to beginning her career with GBM in 2015, Amy served at another CPA firm in the Alamance County community.
Amy grew up in San Joaquin Valley, California, but she has been a resident of North Carolina since 1981 and considers herself southern at heart. She works in our Burlington office.
- BSBA, Information Systems – Appalachian State University
- AA, Accounting – Alamance Community College
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Crossroads Sexual Assault & Resource Center Board Member
- Alamance Community College Accounting Advisory Committee Member
- Burlington Carousel Quilter’s Guild, Charity Chair
- Election Worker for Alamance County Board of Elections
Amy enjoys quilting, crafts, gardening, kayaking, weekend road trips and hiking in the mountains.