P. Calvin Coble, Jr., CPA
Retired Partner | NC #2433 | 336.417.5443 | Email
Calvin Coble enjoys a rich history at Gilliam Bell Moser that dates back to 1965. Before retiring, he worked closely with clients to design accounting and cost systems. He specialized in auditing and accounting as well as tax planning and preparation. Now, as a semi-retired partner, he narrows his focus to individual income tax preparation and tax planning. Before he started his career with our firm, Calvin worked for the public accounting firm, A M Pullen & Company, the predecessor of McGladrey Pullen & Co.
- BS, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Kiwanis Club of Burlington, Former Treasurer
- Alamance County Area Chamber of Commerce, Former Treasurer
When he’s wearing his retirement hat, Calvin enjoys restoring and collecting antique clocks and watches.