Caroline M. King, CPA (CSEP)
Partner | NC #32327 | 336.417.5485 | Contact
A member of our tax team, Caroline works in the areas of corporate, partnership, and individual taxation. Caroline specializes in estate planning and administration, trust administration, and gift reporting. She is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP). Caroline’s expertise has allowed her to work closely with GBM clients to assess their current financial situation, identify their financial goals, and help them reach those goals.
Caroline works in our Burlington office. She began her career with Gilliam Bell Moser in January of 2001.
- BS, cum laude – Elon University
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Westside Fellowship, Financial Director
- Burlington Velo Club, Former Member
- Executive Committee for Habitat for Humanity of Alamance, Former Secretary
When she’s not at work, Caroline likes to stay active with her family by cycling, running, or hanging out at the beach.