Caroline M. King, CPA (CSEP)
Senior Tax Manager | NC #32327 | 336.417.5485 | Contact
A member of our tax team, Caroline works in the areas of corporate, partnership, and individual taxation. She specializes in estate planning and administration, trust administration, and gift reporting.
Caroline works in our Burlington office and started her career at Gilliam Bell Moser in 2001.
- BS, cum laude – Elon University
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Westside Fellowship, Financial Director
- Burlington Velo Club, Former Member
- Executive Committee for Habitat for Humanity of Alamance, Former Secretary
When she’s not at work, Caroline likes to stay active with her family by cycling, running, or hanging out at the beach.