Marketing Manager | 336.417.5452 | Contact
Crystal leads marketing initiatives at Gilliam Bell Moser. She manages the website content by writing and editing articles, tracking analytics, and publishing niche-specific e-newsletters. She maintains all promotional items and branded materials. Crystal also leads recruiting initiatives for the firm, coordinates community involvement, and plans firm wide events and outings.
She began her career with Gilliam Bell Moser in November of 2014 after working ten years as an office manager for a local business. Crystal works in our Burlington office.
- BS, magna cum laude, Communication/Advertising with a minor in Sociology – Appalachian State University
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
- United Way of Alamance, Campaign Co-coordinator
- JDRF One Walk
- Financial Literacy Mentor
- Alamance County Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build, Volunteer
- NCACPA Day of Service Volunteer
- Leadership Alamance Class of 2019 – 2020, Alumni
In her free time, Crystal enjoys reading, gardening, hiking, pottery, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.