J. Bradley Moser, CPA
Partner | NC #16134 | 336.417.5460 | Email
As the leader of our tax team serving closely held businesses and their owners, Brad understands the nuances of tax laws for businesses. He has more than 35 years of experience with local, state, federal and international taxation issues. His expertise includes tax strategies for start-ups, established and growing businesses and for mature businesses experiencing succession in ownership or management.
Before joining Gilliam Bell Moser, Brad spent five years in the tax division of an international public accounting firm. He has served the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants as a past president and board member of the Piedmont chapter, as well as served on various state-level committees over the years.
- BA, Accounting—North Carolina State University
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
Alamance Rotary Club, Member
Habitat for Humanity of Alamance County, Participant
- JDRF Alamance County Walk – Past Chair
- Little Pink Houses of Hope – Dancing with The Stars – Past participant
A native of Burlington, North Carolina, Brad enjoys boating and water sports, snowboarding, occasional golf and spending time with family.