Jennifer P. Oliver, QKA
Retirement Plan Operations Manager | 336.417.5501 | Email
Jennifer is a specialist in plan conversions and new plan set-ups. She works with the audit team to stay up to date on audit requirements and financial statement disclosures for large plans. She is also involved in daily communication with clients, processing payrolls, distributions, loans and self-directed brokerage accounting. In addition, she handles annual plan administration, including compliance testing, trust accounting, Form 5500 and financial statements.
At Gilliam Bell Moser, Jennifer oversees our processes and procedures. She also serves as our in-house expert on Relius, our record-keeping software platform. Jennifer joined the firm in 2001.
Jennifer is active in the community and currently serves as the fundraising chair for a local chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- BS, cum laude – Meredith College
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Leadership Alamance Class of 2010, Alumni
- Piedmont Triad Chapter of JDRF, GCM Fundraising Chair
- United Way of Alamance County Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build, Volunteer
When Jennifer is away from the office she enjoys reading and spending time with her family.