Karen S. Mills, QKA
Retirement Plan Consultant | 336.417.5520 | Contact
Karen’s focus is to provide value added services to business owners. She uses her expertise and management of technical details to design and administer company retirement plans that provide maximum benefits to owners at a minimal participant cost. Karen works out of our Burlington office and provides a full range of services, including consulting, compliance testing and correction work for both traditional balance forward plans and daily valuation plans. At Gilliam Bell Moser, Karen manages new staff training.
Karen services clients from a variety of industries, including health care, finance, manufacturing, construction, and professional. She joined the GBM team in 1997.
- BS—University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- MBA—Elon University
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Leadership Alamance Class of 2016, Alumni
- Personal Finance Program, Mentor
- United Way of Alamance County Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build, Volunteer
In her spare time, Karen enjoys scrapbooking and reading fiction.