Lisa H. Satterfield, CPA
Senior Tax Manager | NC #29605 | 336.417.5465 | Email
A member of our tax team, Lisa prepares income tax returns for corporate, partnership and individual clients. She works closely with clients, focusing on ways to minimize tax burdens and maximize tax benefits.
She holds an Advanced Professional Certificate in International Corporate Taxation issued by Allinial Global and the IBFD. She also helps lead the firm’s international services division by guiding clients with inbound and outbound transactions. She also compiles and reviews financial statements, and provides other business planning services.
Lisa works out of our Burlington office and started her career with Gilliam Bell Moser in 2000.
- BS, Accounting – University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- MS, Accounting – University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Alamance County Meals on Wheels, former Board Member and Treasurer
- Lea’s Chapel UMC, Co-Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair
- Oak Lane Elementary, Club Leader/Volunteer (2018/2019)
When she’s not preparing tax documents, Lisa enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.