Noah Sanders, CPA, ASA-BV
Partner | NC #29731 | 336.417.5475 | Email
Noah specializes in tax planning and compliance, as well as financial consulting services, for small and medium-sized businesses and their owners. He performs cost segregation studies for clients purchasing or constructing new buildings or equipment. Noah also works with clients to maximize depreciation deductions by utilizing the latest changes in tax law.
Providing business valuation services, Noah helps a large variety of companies document equity value opinions used to support business and tax transactions. Noah is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) of the American Society of Appraisers.
Noah helps promote our marketing strategy, and works closely with our marketing coordinator on our marketing team. He works out of our Burlington office, and he began his career at Gilliam Bell Moser in 2001.
Master of Accounting—North Carolina State University
BS, cum laude—North Carolina State University
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
Front Street United Methodist Church
- Leadership Alamance Class of 2005-2006, Alumni
- Salvation Army Advisory Board, Treasurer and Past Chair
- Triad Business Journal – 2016 40 Under Forty Honoree
- United Way of Alamance County Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build, Volunteer
United Way of Alamance County Board, Past Chair
Noah enjoys the outdoors, traveling, playing basketball and soccer, and supporting the Wolfpack. He also likes spending time with his wife and their four girls.