Tax Intern | 336.417.5494 | Contact
Olivia is a rising professional in the field of accounting, currently serving as an intern on the Gilliam Bell Moser Tax Team. She is pursuing her Bachelor of Science in Accounting with a minor in Business Administration at Greensboro College, with an anticipated graduation date of May 2024. Olivia’s academic excellence is highlighted by her receipt of the Founders Scholarship, awarded in recognition of maintaining a GPA above 3.5. Olivia’s academic achievements have earned her a spot on the Dean’s List at Greensboro College.
Olivia previously worked as an assistant preschool teacher for two years, where she honed her interpersonal and organizational skills. Additionally, she tracked and analyzed data input for the Perfect Game Baseball tournaments for two years, demonstrating her attention to detail and analytical abilities.
From Sanford, NC, Olivia began her journey with GBM in January of 2024.
- BS, Accounting with a minor in Business Administration – Greensboro College – May 2024
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Chatham County PTA Thrift Store – Volunteer
- SAAC – Greensboro College food drive – Volunteer
In her leisure time, Olivia is passionate about traveling with her family and embracing the opportunity to learn and explore new places.