Tax Intern | 336.417.5516 | Contact
Quanaisha is an intern on the Gilliam Bell Moser Tax Team. She is currently pursuing her Bachelor of Science in Accounting at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) and is set to graduate in December 2024. Quanaisha has also been accepted into the Accelerated Master’s Program for Accounting at UNCG. In her academic journey, Quanaisha has been recognized for her outstanding performance by being named to the Chancellor’s List at UNCG.
In addition to her academic pursuits, Quanaisha is deeply involved in extracurricular activities. She holds the position of Vice-President of Networking in Beta Alpha Psi, an honor organization for finance and accounting students. She is also a member of both Beta Gamma Sigma and Alpha Lambda Delta.
Quanaisha has also played a significant role in enhancing student well-being at UNCG. She was an active participant in the Spartan Well-Being program, where she contributed to the development of the first peer coaching program aimed at promoting the well-being of fellow students.
Having joined GBM in January 2024, Quanaisha’s dedication to excellence and her leadership skills make her a valuable addition to the team.
- BS, Accounting – University of North Carolina, Greensboro – December 2024
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Beta Alpha Psi, Vice President of Networking (UNCG)
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Alpha Lambda Delta
- Blood Drive Volunteer, UNCG Student Affairs 2022 – 2023
- Spartan Well-Being Peer Coach – January 2023 – May 2023
- Test Assistant, UNCG 2023
In her free time, Quanaisha finds joy and relaxation in the art of baking.