Firm Administrator | 336.417.5444 | Contact
As Gilliam Bell Moser’s firm administrator, Rachelle is responsible for the firm’s accounting, including bookkeeping, payroll and benefits administration. Rachelle holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Greensboro College. She is a member of Sigma Beta Delta, the international honor society in business management and administration. Rachelle began her career with GBM in 1997.
- BBA—Greensboro College
- AAS—Cayuga Community College
- Allinial Global
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Alamance County Human Resources Association – Member 2017-present
- Alamance County Human Resources Association – Board Member 2019-2022
- Leadership Alamance – Class of 2011
- Piedmont Triad Chapter of JDRF – GBM Fundraising Chair
- Turrentine Middle School Dance Team – Treasurer 2003-2004
When Rachelle is away from the office, she enjoys staying in shape by swimming, running and bicycling. Rachelle also loves spending time with family and friends.